"The Association" is a partnership of churches for the purpose of assisting one another to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Biblical Authority: Partnering churches have a shared belief in the Bible as being totally true and trustworthy without any mixture of error.
- A Shared Confession of Faith: Partnering churches accept the Baptist Faith and Message as our confession of faith and practice.
- Local Church Authority: Partnering churches respect the ability of each local church to govern themselves under the Lordship of Christ.
- Strategic Partnerships: Partnering churches place great value on cooperating together to start and strengthen like-minded congregations to advance the Kingdom of Christ.
- Local Church Diversity: Partnering churches appreciate and respect the various worship styles, traditions and ethnic diversity of each congregation.
Missions - Women's Ministry - Bible Teaching & Leadership
Evangelism - Ministry Evangilsm - Seminary Extension
Youth Ministry - Disaster Relief - Collegiate Ministry